Schauen Sie sich die Bedienungsanleitung online in Ihrer Sprache an
Your Cocobelt can be installed for use in 3 easy steps:
Please refer to the drawings in the correct order in combination with the instructions below to properly prepare your Cocobelt for use.
1) Determine the correct location of the Velcro strip(s) on the bracket of the baby car seat.
1a) Make sure that the bracket of the baby car seat is clean, free of grease, and dry in the circled areas.
1b) Attach the Cocobelt to the bracket of your baby car seat and snap in the buckle. The buckle should now be located at the foot section of your baby car seat.
1c) Place the shoulder pad on your shoulder, adjust the length of the Cocobelt, and make sure the car seat hangs straight.
- The Velcro strip on the inside of the Cocobelt should touch the bracket of your baby car seat.
- The shoulder pad should properly and comfortably rest on your shoulder.
- The baby car seat should be touching your hip.
- The baby car seat should hang straight.
1d) Use the included marking sticker to mark the position on the bracket of your baby car seat where you must attach the Velcro strip.
2) Attach the Velcro strip(s) on the bracket of your baby car seat (only once).
2a) Remove the adhesive strip from the Velcro strip.
2b) Attach the Velcro strip to the marked location.
- When attaching it to the bracket, the end of the Velcro strip should always end up on top of the bracket.
- The Velcro strip should be attached neatly and without folds.
- Try this out before removing the adhesive strip.
3) Attach the Cocobelt for everyday use.
3a) Attach the Velcro on the inside of your Cocobelt to the Velcro strip on the bracket of your baby car seat and fasten the buckle.
3b) Lift the car seat with your forearm after placing it through the Cocobelt.
3c) Make sure that the shoulder pad is properly resting on your shoulder. Your Cocobelt is now ready for use!
Cocobelt is not liable for any form of improper use and/or use that deviates from the use recommended by Cocobelt.
Your Cocobelt is made of high quality materials. Its production complies with current European safety and quality standards.
- The warranty on your Cocobelt is valid for 24 months from the date on the original receipt.
- The warranty does not cover damage that is caused by normal wear, improper or incorrect use or neglect, or due to disregarding the instruction manual. Normal wear includes the wear of tissues due to regular use, the natural fading of colours, and the deterioration of material over time and through use.
- The reuse of Cocobelt for multiple babies consecutively and/or selling it to third parties is discouraged for quality and safety reasons.
- If you want to make use of the warranty, please refer to the store where you purchased the Cocobelt.
- This warranty complies with European Directive 99/44/EC of 25 May 1999.
The Cocobelt does not require any maintenance under normal use. Any stains can be removed manually using lukewarm water.